Paper Cutting&Wood Engraving
CO2 Glasse Tube Laser Replace XY Axis&Metal Tube machine
1.Co2 glasses tube vs metal tube:
2.Cutting paper show:
3.Deep engraving on wood
1. In marking, the efficiency of galvanometer mode is at least five times higher than that of XY axis mode.
2. On the thicker material cutting, the cutting efficiency of galvanometer and XY axis is approximately the same; on the thinner material, the cutting efficiency of galvanometer is higher than that of XY axis. The thinner the material, the higher the efficiency of galvanometer.
3. In fine calibration, if the width is less than 400 mm, the galvanometer mode is more advantageous, and its efficiency is several times that of the XY axis mode; if the width is more than 400 mm, the galvanometer mode causes the quality of spot to decline, and the slower XY axis mode is better.
4. On the thick material cutting, the XY axis is better, its cutting edge is perpendicular, while the galvanometer has the phenomenon of cutting edge.
5. If non-fine sculpture is carried out, such as the effect of breaking holes in denim, the galvanometer method is superior to the XY axis method in any width.
6. The galvanometer marker is operated by an independent computer, which is more convenient for design and graphics change.
7. The consumables of the two kinds of equipment are basically the same. They are glass tubes. The XY axis engraving machine is superior to the lenses which need to be replaced frequently when exposed to air.
More questions just let us know.
Richard from Maxwave LASER
WhatsApp&Wechat&Mobile: +86 18571639620