Graphics, Text, Bar Codes, Two-dimensional Code,Batchnumber,Serialnumber,Frequency,etc.
Graphic Format Supported
220V50HZ(110V for optional)
Rotary device for cylinder materials
1. High cost performance. Compared with metal tube marking machine, the price of glass tube marking machine is very low, and the maintenance cost is very cheap.
2. Large-area engraving. The maximum size of CO2 glass tube marking machine can be expanded to 800*800mm, which is especially suitable for industries that require large-scale marking, especially in the garment and textile industry.
3. Small line width. Maxwave technicians make spot size below 300 frames to 0.2-0.4mm. If you need to cut paper and other non-metals, you can achieve the same goal with only one-tenth the price.
4. Fast and efficient. Compared with the traditional XY axis engraving machine, the galvanometer method has a carving speed of more than
Glases reci tube have low cost and good laser spot.Co2 laser marking machine is widely applied to shoes, clothing, packaging, advertising, tobacco, food, medicine and other industries.
Laser can damage surface or cut thin materials,which is best choice of denim and paper cutting factory.
3.Simple and convenient operation, easy to learn and operate.
4.Compatible AutoCAD,Corel Draw,Photoshop and etc, support bmp,jpg,gif,tga,png,tif,ai,dxf, dst,plt formats files
5. 18 months long-life waranty for laser source.
1. Core technology. When we were a small factory, we have focused on the development of core components such as laser power supplies and optical path. Unlike other suppliers, they only sell through assembly equipment.
2. Independent research and development department. This means we can offer our customers customized machines and improve the equipment according to market changes
3. Dealer support plan. In the early stage of customers' market development, we provide technical parameters for the installation and use of equipment free of charge, share good marketing methods, help customers win the market and achieve success.
4. Strict testing. All of the suppliers we work with come from world-class manufacturers. Before the delivery, each machine needs to be tested and inspected for 48 hours (marking machine, welding machine) and 4-7 days (cutting machine) to ensure quality and safety.
5. Timely delivery. Each machine has an accurate assembly process and strict time control to ensure that customers receive goods in a timely manner.
6. After-sales service and guarantee. We offer a 2-year warranty and any problems occur during the period and we have a responsibility to resolve them. If any part of the machine is broken, we will repair it for free and send free accessories.